Everyone should be able to collaborate with a social initiative regardless of their economic capacity. Now you can do it with just one euro a month – 12 euros a year – thus proclaiming your commitment to the objectives of the Enllaç Foundation.
With small gestures, big changes can be made. With 1 euro, one cannot do much, but what about having 200 people making a donation of 1 euro a month?
This idea has inspired the Teaming Foundation to create a totally secure web platform to raise funds for social causes through micro-donations.
This contribution has a high symbolic value in favour of the cause of LGTBI elderly people.
Do you want to know what the Enllaç Foundation does?
- We provides legal, social, psychological support and advice LGBT elderly people.
- We promotes and supports legal initiatives in favour of the rights of LGTBI elderly people.
- The Enllaç Foundation carries out, through its Ateneu Enllaç, social and cultural activities online, for LGTBI elderly people.
- We organises small groups of socially responsible link.
- The Enllaç Foundation provides training through organisations specialised in elderly people.
Do you want to join?
It is very easy. You can do it with a micro-donation of 1 euro a month to our account at the Teaming platform.
- You will have to click the link www.teaming.net/fundacioenllac
- Then click the button “Join a Group” and follow the instructions.
You will turn a small contribution into a big project.
Furthermore, you can deduct it.
- Your donations are tax-deductible on your tax return:
- The first 150 euros of all your donations are 80% tax deductible.
- For amounts over 150 euros, 35% is tax deductible.
- In addition, if your collaboration for a third consecutive year with the same entity and with an equal amount or greater, you are entitled to 40% tax deductible.
- The deduction is limited to 10% of the paid base.
Thank you Teaming! Thanks to you, too!